Friday, June 24, 2005

No Cruise Control

Drudge has a transcript of verbal sparring between Tom Cruise and Matt Lauer from the Today Show this morning.

Cruise caught poor, affable Matt Lauer off guard when he went off on a bizarre rant in which he called psychiatry a "pseudo-science" and claimed that there is "no such thing as a chemical imbalance."
I've never agreed with psychiatry, ever. Before I was a Scientologist I never agreed with psychiatry. And when I started studying the history of psychiatry, I understood more and more why I didn't believe in psychology.
Gee, Tom, tell us something we didn't know. All you have to do is turn on the TV lately to see ample evidence that L. Ron Cruise hasn't spent much time on the therapist's couch.

To his credit, however, Cruise did not repeatedly shout "you're a jerk" at Lauer. Baby steps, Tom.
Listed on BlogShares