Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Favorite Things

The Truffle was kind and/or evil enough to tag me for one of those list things, so here's more than you probably want to know about me:

Things I'd like to do before I die
1. Return my overdue library books
2. Visit South Dakota
3. Perform a medely of "Magic Man" by Heart and "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin (that's right, go have a listen) to a drunk but forgiving crowd

Things I cannot do
1. "Feel your pain"
2. Get no satisfaction
3. Hold two contradictory beliefs simultaneously and fervently believe both

Things I can do
1. See cleary now the rain is gone
2. See all obstacles in my way
3. Plan my revenge against that bastard Johnny Nash

Things that attracted me to my significant other
1. Brains
2. Beauty
3. Pheromones

Things I like to say
1. "The great thing about me is..."
2. "As it were"
3. "What's wrong with being sexy?"

Books I like best
1. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
2. My Name Is Red by Orhan Pamuk
3. Anything in the Left Behind series

Movies I like to see
1. This Is Spinal Tap
2. Gilda
3. Anything in the Left Behind series

I, in turn, tag Beep Beep, It's Me (you never said 'no tagbacks') and Vanity of Duluoz.
Listed on BlogShares