Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Fair and Balanced Watch

HuffPo has obtained an internal memo from FOX News. How's this for a commitment to Fair & Balanced journalism:
The elections and Rumsfeld's resignation were a major event, but not the end of the world. The war on terror goes on without interruption [hooray!! -ed].... Let's be on the lookout for any statements from the Iraqi insurgents, who must be thrilled at the prospect of a Dem-controlled congress.
And 'Rusty Shackleford' complains that Jon Stewart "slanders" FOX News. I don't know much, but I do know that it ain't slander if it's true.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't FOX News usually condemn news outlets that trumpet the proclamations of homicide-bombing Islamofascists? And what of this glee at the prospect of an emboldened insurgency?

I guess FOX News just doesn't want America to win.
Listed on BlogShares