Vote For Me!
Here are a few "greatest" "hits" from the past year that I invite you to peruse. Please wait until after you cast your ballot, though; I don't want to lose any votes.
- A Moment of Stupidity, in which the author opines on school prayer. He's against it.
- Lost in Translation, in which the author meditates on the strange phenomenon of a Turkish politician named Ufuk Uras.
- Separated at Birth?, in which the author notes some striking and disturbing similarities between Kathy Griffin and Brian Eno circa 1973.
- 'What's Wrong With Being Sexy?', in which the author uses the words "sexy" and "Don Imus" in the same post without causing a rip in the space/time continuum.
- A Whiff of Bigotry, in which the author notices that Andrew Sullivan loses control of his critical think faculties when writing about Islam.
- The Myth of Global Warming in which the author glumly notes that global warming naysayers are trying to run out the clock on our lives for their own personal gain.
- Atheism Is Not a Religion, in which the author pops an evangelical bubble and chides some militant atheists just for good measure.